Suit Up Rental Agreement
Suit Up Menswear and Tux Rentals
Terms and Conditions of Rental Agreement
- An in-store fitting is required for all rentals. For fittings that are done out of town, the customer must pay a $15 shipping fee to have the rental direct shipped to their home. The only exception would be if the customer will be here a minimum of 3 full days prior to the event.
- A down payment of 50% of the cost of the rental is required before we place the order. A full refund will be given in the event that the rental is cancelled 15 days or more prior to the event. If a cancellation is made 14 days or less until the event, the down payment will not be refunded.
- Any changes made to a rental order or items added to a rental order within 14 days of the rental date will incur a shipping charge.
- A $7.00 damage waiver is assessed to all rentals. This will cover replacement costs for any accidental damage and does not cover malicious damage or loss of goods.
- Suit Up is not responsible for any items left inside of rentals that are returned.
- A $20 per day extended rental fee will be assessed for any items not returned by the end of business the following business day. All rentals will require a credit card to be kept on file in the event that rentals are not returned on time. By signing the bottom of this agreement, you hereby expressly authorize Suit Up to charge the card on file for any late return fees or replacement fees in the event of lost or stolen items for your individual rental or wedding. The customer further agrees that all charges assessed against the customer in connection with this rental agreement including but not limited to charges described above may be charged against the credit card account used to pay rental charges. If a card is declined, we will attempt to reach out to the customer. If we are not successful in contacting the customer, we will then contact the groom or bride and give them an opportunity to collect before we charge their card. The groom and bride will be held liable for any rentals not returned by the wedding party.
- A perfect fit is never guaranteed with rentals. The only alterations allowed on rental garments are lengthening/shortening sleeves and hems. This creates a challenge for various body shapes and sizes, however, we do our best to fit you properly. These are not custom suits and cannot be customized. Refunds will not be issued for imperfect fits. If the rental is tried on by 4pm Wednesday, we will do our best to correct any fit issues. If the rental is tried on after 4pm Wednesday and needs replacements, the customer will have to pay a $35 next day shipping charge. If the rental is tried on after 4pm Thursday, the customer will have to pay a $50 Saturday shipping charge. Shipping is never guaranteed.
- Rentals cannot be picked up until the customer receives a text or phone call.